- Client sided face and pupil detection
- The detection feature takes care that the glasses are placed in the face correctly
- Real time web cam function for 2d and 3d view
- Server sided image scaling
- Up to six snapshots
- Tile view to compare different glasses
- Quick navigation to the product detail page
- Enhanced social share functions
- Standalone server sided backend
- Can be embedded into any web page
- Can be used for Magento, Drupal-Ubercart, Joomla-Virtuemart, Shopify, Volusion, OpenCart, PrestaShop and more…
- Has a lot of more professional features…
…and you can test all of this by yourself.
[The new “Tile View” of version 0.6.9]
My name is Victor… I was wondering if your software would allow a customer to make the frames larger and position them how they want. I ask this as I am starting toaken3D Printed Glasses and each head is different. Would the customer be able to put on a starter pair and enlarge and shrink the genes and the frames give exact measurements to create? Would it also give the exact measurements of the lens which would need to be cut and the pupil height for beveling of the lens?
Thanks so much
I was wondering if your software would allow a customer to make the frames larger and position them how they want.
If detection was succesfully the slider to make the frames larger / smaller will be disabled.
would the customer be able to put on a starter pair and enlarge and shrink the genes and the frames give exact measurements to create?
No. The total width of the frame (using mm) is passed to VirtualMirror. The resultion on client side is tracked. If the face / pupil / mouth detection was done with success the customer will get a real impression about the size of the glasses.
Would it also give the exact measurements of the lens which would need to be cut and the pupil height for beveling of the lens?
Even on the web are some tools available to get a measurement (pd and height) these values aren’t exactly enough from my point of view as an optometrist. However using my VirtualMirror you can get these values.
Regards of Germany
How much does it cost and is this software compatible with asp.net?
One license is at least 285,00 EUR. Virtual Mirror will work together with asp.net.
Will this work for jewelry too?
It will work with some modification. For example we also have a version for hats available.
how it will work on phones? do you have it app?
Upcoming html5 version will work for iOS.