Over the last weekend I wrote some *.php and *.css to integrate Virtual Mirror with Magento 100% seamless, using tabs on the product detail page.
- Matthias Haase on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Tanvir on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.
We are interested to purchase your product Virtual Try On with Magento. Please let me know the procedure to purchase the product and please let me know how much we have to pay.
Thank you for your interest…
Direct link to the order page is:
(Check the options, available at the drop-down box “Validity of the license” with care.)
Documentation is available.
However, because Virtual Mirror is a complex server / client
application the installation can’t be automated. Initial installation
by us is included and always bundled to the license.
Is this works for Magento 2.x version
Virtual Mirror HTML5 will work for every version of Magento.
Do you have some demo?
thank you for your interest. There is no demo version available
unfortunately at the moment. The price for one license is at least
285,00 EUR. We have a high-end Adobe Flash version and also an high-
end HTML5 version, both programmed by me, this will work for every
The price contains installation, updates and support.
The Adobe Flash variant requires LAMP, Perl, ImageMagick, at best a root
server, running Linux / FreeBSD or similar.
Everything is handled at server side.
The HTML variant will work on every server.
Everything is handled client sided.
You need a front view of the glasses, *.jpg on white background.
Transparency will be computed by Virtual Mirror itself.
I suggest to use the HTML5 Virtual Mirror.