…after more than one year and with a clear delay I have released VirtualMirror 0.6.0. For best results good light and contrast and a webcam with at least 640×480 native resolution is needed.
- Build against the new library VirtualMirrorDetector.swc.
- True 3d Augmented Reality using Collada file format as an option.
- Pose estimation.
- Higher precision of detection with different algorithm.
- Faster tracking of the glasses after one initial detection of face and pupils.
- Faster speed of detection on statical uploaded images.
- Initial detection on video may take some seconds.
- Centered parking position of glasses.
- Fade effect between video and photo mode.
- Re-Detection function.
- The yellow rectangles are removed (upload photo).
- Bug fixes and corrections.