Today, after several tests on different devices, running Linux, Android, Windows and macOS High Sierra Virtual Mirror HTML5 Version 0.6.0 was released and can be tested here. Beside of some cosmetics the focus was especially on a better embedding of Virtual Mirror, running inside of an overlay window.
- Matthias Haase on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Tanvir on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.
I hope you are well. We are building another website for a business partner of ours. Their website will be a copy of ours but with different products and a different look and feel. We’d like for them to also have the virtual mirror.
So firstly, how much will it cost us for another license to use the mirror on this other domain?
Your help in answering these questions would be greatly appreciated.
Good Morning, Ian,
We can provide you 20% discount for a license at a different domain.
Virtual Mirror HTML5 keeps the privacy very save. There are no cookies required. Also, the so called “uploaded photos” aren’t in fact uploads. The photo of the customer will not leave his computer. All image processing is done on client side by use of HTML5…