This is an important software release! By changing the underlying library, this release resembles a full rewrite. The result is very impressive: Face recognition is now more precise and much faster. Pupil recognition is easy – even in low light conditions. The system load was considerably reduced. As a result, the Virtual Mirror now works much better on weak-chested mobile devices, especially for the important video mode.
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.