Today I have released Virtual Mirror HTML5 0.5.5. Version HTML5 0.5.5 can be tested here. It has a new functionality: Virtual Mirror doesn’t use the build-in complex face detection over the default model anymore. We use pre-defined values instead from now. So the first load of Virtual Mirror is much faster for devices with a low CPU frequency… As an addition – without any version change – the predefined limitation of the scale factor on the video mode is removed since 13.08.2017 😉
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.