Today I have released Virtual Mirror HTML5 0.5.5. Version HTML5 0.5.5 can be tested here. It has a new functionality: Virtual Mirror doesn’t use the build-in complex face detection over the default model anymore. We use pre-defined values instead from now. So the first load of Virtual Mirror is much faster for devices with a low CPU frequency… As an addition – without any version change – the predefined limitation of the scale factor on the video mode is removed since 13.08.2017 😉
- Matthias Haase on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Tanvir on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.
how do i install virtual try on for eye glasses on my open cart 3.0 shopping car?
This answer is complex, Virtual Mirror can’t be installed by use of an automated way.
I have replied already by email to you.
Hello, Matthias. Great work, really!
Can you help me: how I can obtain this Virtual Mirror (is it downloadable somewhere or I need to buy in) and how I can use it with WordPress/Woocommerce in my online store?
Virtual Mirror can’t be OpenSource even most of my work is. It will work together with WordPress and Woocommerce.
You can get a license at
The Adobe Flash Version is outdated, I have stopped the developing already last year.
I want to use this extension on my eye glasses online ecommerce shop run on blue host server (basic plan).I use open cart 22.214.171.124.Will it work on this set up.Will each frame have V TRY ON mentioned on it? What happens if I change later to other shopping cart or move business on other web hosting server? Will all future upgrade be free ? Can I install trial version on my website before I make decision of purchase?Will you help for installation if required and trouble shooting later if it stops working? Do I need to change basic codes on server or shopping cart?DO we need PD TO try?Thanks in advance.
Sam, these are a lot of questions, I’ll try to answer to every question…
1) Virtual Mirror will work with every version of OpenCart.
2) Every frame will have the Try On option.
3) You will get the software itself, in result it can be installed on a different hosting.
4) Upgrades are free.
6) The installation is included, you can be sure that it will work.
7) Support is available for the life time of your license, by Skype, eMail or by use of Teamviewer.
8) No basic changes are required.
9) No PD is required. Virtual Mirror scans for the pupils by itself 😉
Sounds good.Can you send link to purchase.Will you guys install it on my website?what information you need for installation?How long it takes?
Installation is included, no information is required besides of data for a temporary access. It takes 1-3 days.
I sent you a message several days and did not receive your feedback. Please contact with me via my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or add my skype nick: lulo t-shirt. Thanks
Sorry for the delay of this answer, but I have experiences only for
virtual eyeglasses try on and your request was for clothes which is