Over the last week I have fixed an ugly old bug of Virtual Mirror HTML5: The initial orientation (landscape or portrait) is now calculated well for mobile devices. Also the speed of the initial face detection is much better than before. The release can be tested here.
- Matthias Haase on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Tanvir on Bugfix release 0.6.1 and new models – Virtual Eyeglasses Try On Software 2019
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.2 released March 23, 2022
- Virtual Mirror HTML5 API Documentation – Second Revision March 22, 2022
- Virtual Mirror 1.4.1 is here. February 10, 2022
- Virtual Mirror for glasses v1.4 available January 20, 2022
- Virtual Try Version 1.3 for glasses is here December 18, 2021
German Software Developer and Optometrist
You will receive your answer as soon as possible.