…was released as 0.7.0 on 06/12/2013 15:00 CET.
You can test this version here.
- An error message is printed out if a wrong file type was passed.
- VirtualMirror can handle *.jpeg file suffix.
- Shopify has changed the way to suppress file caching for images by adding a different key-value pair to the image link. VM can handle this from now.
Thank you for visiting this software development page!
You can be sure that this site doesn’t collect any data.
Uploads and shots to test this Virtual Try On software aren’t shared between different users. That means: If you have uploaded an image it it will be visible from your computer only – and all uploads will be deleted after 30 days. Spam is immediately deleted.
Here is my small repository – it exists since 2006. Even I’m a registered package maintainer of Fedora this repo contains a very small set of special software only, used at my company day by day since a very long time…
- Client sided face and pupil and detection
- The detection feature takes care that the glasses are placed in the face correctly
- Real time web cam function for 2d and 3d view
- Server sided image scaling
- Up to six snapshots
- Tile view to compare different glasses
- Quick navigation to the product detail page
- Enhanced social share functions
- Standalone server sided backend
- Can be embedded into any web page
- Can be used with Drupal, HikaShop, Magento, OpenCart, sCat, Shopify and more…
- Has a lot of more professional features…
…and you can test all this yourself.
[The new "Tile View" of version 0.6.9]
As usual it can be tested.Translation to Czech was done with the help of Jan Chrtek at Chrtek Optika.
…in Polish is here.Translation to Polish was done by Szkla.com.
in Portuguese – version 0.6.9 – is here since today.A special thanks goes – once again – to Arthur Pazinato from Pazinato Tecnologia da Informação for his fast and careful review of the translation to Portuguese.
…was released today. You can test this version here. ChangeLog: From now we have a tile view for the snapshots, already created. We can compare the snapshots directly and we can go to the order page of the related eyeglasses from there.
…was released as version 0.6.9 beta. The version is here. ChangeLog: From now we have a tile view for the snapshots, already created. We can compare the snapshots directly and we can go to the order page of the related eyeglasses from there.
…in Portuguese – version 0.6.8 – is here since today.A special thanks goes to Arthur Pazinato from Pazinato Tecnologia da Informação for his fast and careful review of the translation to Portuguese.
…was released only two days later as version 0.6.8. The version is here. ChangeLog: The scaling of the glasses against total width passed is more exact now. The file size limit for ’image upload’ is now 10 mb per file.
…was released as version 0.6.7 today. The version is here. VirtualMirror 0.6.7 has now a function to navigate directly to the order page of the glasses from the snapshots already created. Many thanks to Carlos Posada at www.gafasylentes.com again for his very pratical ideas. Furthermore this bug was fixed: Passing frame name and frame location on …